March 3, 1997
Dear Tony the Guitarmaker:
Custom is cool!
Thanx for the offer to put my custom guitar on your world wide web to share. I really like the 2 bridge twinger. Reasons:
That's the major reasons....
- Special effects, twang, twingy, even vibrato & doppler.
- Pegs are gone where I use my palm to dampen strings
- High octave tones between bridges
- The big tension is moved closer to the edge of the guitar and away from the center sound board
- Since the string is longer, there is more to tweek.
I like to invent and experiment with all kinds of things. The idea of putting a 2nd bridge on my guitar just popped into my head one day. I saw it, then one of my old guitars was falling apart and I was brave enough to try it. I love it. I got so much for so little. That's synergy.
HC 69 Box 10
Gepp, AR 72538
"Famous Guitarmaker Mailbox"
Luthiers Around the World
© famous guitarmaker internet world headquarters site maintained by email@example.com